- We are pleased to announce that we will be offering 15 young people the chance to learn new skills with our expert Coaching team over the Summer break from 6th to 8th July
- Thunder Action Sports Camp will run for 3 days ( 3hrs a day ) and each camp attendee will get a Group stunt scooter lessons, a group bmx lessons and a group Parkour lesson.
- Lessons will last 2 hours each day and will involve lots of games and fun skills tests too. All lessons are aimed at a beginner level and there are lots of opportunities to progress and use more of the facility too. Once lessons are over you have an extra hour to play and enjoy the facility
- Camp coaching sessions are for all abilities so rest assured we will have you all rolling in no time even if you have never tried it before.
- The age range for Camp is 6 – 12 years old
- Camps are also fully inclusive and are a great enviornment for boys and girls to enjoy sports together!
Important Camp informartion:
- We will supply all camp visitors with a Scooter or BMX Bike & Helmet for the summer camp workshops
- Please bring snaks or a packed lunch with you each day
- Parents are able to stay and watch Camp but are not strictly required to
- We have a tea and coffee station where parents can make themsleves a warm drink free of charge
- You may stay on and use the skatepark after camp each day at standard entrance rates
- We welcome enthusiasts or complete beginners to Camp
If you will be visiting Thunder Park for the first time for this event – please complete a free registration waiver before arrival to prevent delays upon entry. You cannot enter and use Thunder Park without completing this form.