The CORE Pro Park Knee Pads have been designed for skatepark riders who demand the most from their knee pads. Engineered from the ground up to be the ultimate knee pad for anyone who throws down in a skatepark and needs that extra level of protection.
We spoke to the CORE Pro team and took all the pros and cons of the pads they have used over the years and implemented the best features possible into this knee pad. Think of this Knee Pad as the king of knee pads. It has everything you could want from a kneepad and without breaking the bank.
No matter if your Jamie Hull or Jack “Halfbars” Ward throwing down on a mega ramp at a Nitro Circus show or having a session at your local skatepark sending it on the Resi Ramp, this is the knee pad for you.
With the CORE Pro Park Knee Pad, we introduce the Dynamic Size System (DSS). Everyone’s legs are different shapes and sizes. It can be a nightmare for some people to get that perfect fit when trying on pads and if your pads don’t fit your perfectly then it will affect your confidence when riding, and we wanted to fix this. With DSS we have developed a unique material to allow that custom fit. Traditionally pads will have 2 rectangular pieces of veclro and people try and line them up and hope for the best. With CORE’s DSS material the entire Butterfly strap will allow you to fix the velcro to it, giving you that perfect custom fit every time.
CORE Protection Pro Park Knee Pads Features
- Triple-layer foam protection (High-Density EVA Foam + Memory Foam)
- Butterfly Internal Straps for quick and easy fitting with Dynamic Size System (DSS)
- Elasticated top strap for a custom fit
- Nylon bottom strap for an extra secure fit with an elastic loop
- Abrasion Resistant Material throughout
- Low friction, super smooth material used in knee pocket
- Knee Cap with CORE Logo
- Reinforced buckles
- Signature CORE branding
- Removable Foam and Knee Cap allows you to wash your pad skins (nobody likes stinky pads)
- Available sizes: X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large.